Page turn option (in addition to scroll) while in presentation mode?

I love the presentation mode feature for Evernote, and finding that I'm using it a lot - I especially love the formatting... so clean and readable!

My one question / suggestion is whether there's a way while in presentation mode to view the note as single pages that you flip through (like a pdf reader) rather than just to Scroll. This would be useful particularly on my ipad when I'm giving lectures. When i use the scroll feature, it's easy for me to lose my place because the content isn't always in the same spot on the page. 

Is there an option like this that I'm missing? If not, is this something that you see being made as an option at any point in the future? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I assume you use presentation without airplay and present on your device only?

In this case I hope you have found the 'up' and 'down' buttons we just added to 7.3.2 version useful (they used to exist only in projection mode when user airplays the screen to another screen).

Let me know if this has improved your scenario or if there would be still something we could do to help the experience in iOS presentation mode!

Thanks

Thanks for your reply!

I can see this being a very useful update for certain purposes. 

The main disadvantage of this update vs. an option to swipe right to left in order to "turn" the page (like a kindle reader) is that I still have to tap the screen and then make sure that I precisely hit the right arrow. Also, when the arrows appear, they obscure the last couple of lines of my notes.  

Again, I primarily use presentation mode to lecture from. So my goal is for the progression through my notes to be as little a distraction as possible to me and my students. A simple "swipe" option would be optimal - at least for my purposes. 

Love Evernote and am grateful for the tool. Thanks for all you do!

Archived