Feature request: unify fonts in Android

ObviousBob

Idea

The Android version of Evernote uses 4 different fonts - one for viewing a note, one for editing a note, one for all note titles in Snippet mode, and one for notes that are not Reminders in List mode.

I can understand why maybe titles use a different font than note text (that is how the IOS version works), I can't really understand why you would use a different font to view a note compared to writing a note. What is especially frustrating is that the font used for viewing a note, at least on my Nexus 7 tablet, is a very small font, and it does not conform to the Android font settings like the font used for editing a note does.

I would much rather that the developers focus on fixing existing issues like this one before adding new features.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

I'm not sure that Evernote has had any feedback on this specific issue to be aware that something needs fixing - have you submitted this as feedback under the Support link?  (See below)  Evernote can only react to comments they receive,  and may not even be aware that this situation exists or that it causes comment. 

Well, I can't imagine how developers wouldn't know that one font is used for viewing, another for editing, or that sometimes one font is used for note titles, sometimes another. I can readily believe that such issues are low on the developers priority list however.

So I submitted this issue as you suggested. Thanks.

Archived