Evernote v7.3.0 Freezes on iPhone 5s 64GB

I ran the automated update to Evernote for iOS this past week - v7.3.0 - and since then, the app constantly freezes after launch on my iPhone 5s 64GB.

The iOS on the device is up up to date and I easily have over ~40GB of free space as well.

After launching the app and entering my passcode to unlock the app, I choose a notebook or a note and then the app hangs.  I cannot get to my content and the only way out is to force-quite the app.  Sometimes the relaunch works; most the of the time, it does not.

I have often rebooted the phone with only modest success.  I have also deleted and reinstalled the app, both through the Cloud and directly through iTunes.

Have others experienced such bugs this week (February 3rd - 8th, 2014)?

Thanks.

I'm not a fan of cross posting on forums but since you have not found the solution provided in the other thread here you go.

Finally have Evernote working on my phone.

I submitted a support ticket - they requested I send in the Activity Log.

Here is their reply and suggested solution - it worked!!!!

The experience as well as the log file seem to indicate a faulty update or installation of the App.

A normal 'reinstall over the air' is sometimes not removing all necessary files, so a problem might be persisting even when the App was reinstalled from the App Store. To prevent this, please try:

* Make sure all the notes created have been sync'ed. If necessary save the content of any unsync'ed notes.

* Uninstall Evernote from your device.

* Reboot your device.

* Connect the device via USB to a desktop

* Download the latest version of Evernote via the iTunes AppStore and install via USB sync

* Reboot your device again before trying to launch the app again and log in.

• 2 weeks later...

The fix I reported early worked for awhile but today it's freezing and/or closing again.  The problem today seems to be happening only when I'm in the Tags and selecting a tag.  It either won't execute when I tap on a tag or if allows me to select the tag Evernote closes.  Thanks for the the suggestion to clear cache will try that next but probably will submit another support ticket.

Archived