Notes Too Small in App

When I view notes on Evernote for the web, I can easily read my notes.  Using the app, however, the size of the text and images in my notes is very small, maybe six point font, but it looks smaller.  Some other features -- like the formatting toolbar -- is also very small.  I prefer the app because of the tool bar features, of course.  I am new to this.  There must be an easy fix.  Thank you.

• Level 5*

I think GM is asking which desktop client you're using.  In Chrome you can use Ctrl and + or - to change the display size.  In a desktop application Evernote > Tools > Options > Note will let you choose a default font.  Sadly that won't change notes that have already been created...

Sorry...I'm sorting all of this out.  The notes that are appearing very small are saved websites, etc.  The "Getting Started" note from Evernote is half-size as well.  They look fine if I go to www.evernote.com, but when I use the Chrome app, they are tiny.  Perhaps this is a windows setting?  ctrl-+ doesn't change anything on the screen, however.

• Level 5*

Check out the three horizontal bars at the top right of your window - there's a 'zoom' option in the drop-down that will let you adjust the content.  I don't think Windows settings would help unless you find all your apps appear too small.

Archived