How can I create a reciepe for IFTT and Postachio?

Javapie3

• Level 5*

You're going to have to supply a lot more detail - if you tag a note in Evernote it will already be automatically published to Postachio.  If you're publishing from elsewhere (email?) doesn't that feature also already exist?  What exactly are you trying to do with IFTTT?

Garumped,

thanks for the comments.  I'm trying to to create drafts of posted from e-mail or notepad and have them go to my Postachio notebook in Evernote.  Then be able to do final edits and tag Published for them to be posted to Postachio.  I want IFTT to be able to send drafts from to take drafts in my Postachio notebook and add the published tag.

I also want to have IFTT to take posting from my Tumblr blog or Twitter account and post to my Postachio blog.

Lisa

The Tumblr thing is easy - you choose tumblr as "if this" then EN as "than that" and set the notebook and the tags in the settings. 

As for twitter, unfortunately, ifttt does not interact with twitter since the api change, so you probably need to do this manually. (Maybe someone else has an idea?)

I am not sure if I understand your first question right. Are you trying to draft the posts in your email program? If so, you don't need ifttt. Just send the finished post to evernote by email. you can specify the notebook and the tag in the subject line. Here is how to do that:

https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23480523

I'm not sure why you would start with an email, though? Why not do it directly in EN?

As for twitter, unfortunately, ifttt does not interact with twitter since the api change, so you probably need to do this manually. (Maybe someone else has an idea).

A lot of the twitter connections were added back in a couple of months ago.

As for twitter, unfortunately, ifttt does not interact with twitter since the api change, so you probably need to do this manually. (Maybe someone else has an idea).

A lot of the twitter connections were added back in a couple of months ago.

Oh, that's cool, I never noticed!

• 1 year later...

Archived