Things I want in non-Premium regular Evernote

mac.goddess

Idea

I would like to have a highlighter available so that I can highlight sections of my notes.

I would also like the ability to duplicate a note (that I can then adjust when I need to). Think of it like "save as" feature.

I would like to have color options for text.

I would like Evernote notes to attach to/or have reminders in iCal (for mac users), or a users choice if they need it for Google calendars maybe.

I'm sure I will have more wish list items - but these are things I could use RIGHT NOW please.

3 replies to this idea

I would like to have a highlighter available so that I can highlight sections of my notes.

I would also like the ability to duplicate a note (that I can then adjust when I need to). Think of it like "save as" feature.

I would like to have color options for text.

I would like Evernote notes to attach to/or have reminders in iCal (for mac users), or a users choice if they need it for Google calendars maybe.

I'm sure I will have more wish list items - but these are things I could use RIGHT NOW please.

Are you using the latest version?  Highlighter, copy note, text colors & reminders are all in the Windows client.  I don't think reminders sync with anything other then EN (on other computers/devices) though.  There may be a third party app that does this though.

Okay, well - thank you both! That was FAST! WOW.

I've since updated my version at the office (home is up to date) and have already found the highlighting and color text very very helpful. The copy note is pretty darn slick too (although I wish it was a command+D quickie).

Now I simply need the calendar sync function. I'm sure Evernote is already working on it (at least I really hope so).

Thanks again! This was HUGELY helpful.

-e

Archived