(Archived) How Do I Easily Format Notes with JPG Images on Top

Quirkygal

Potentially a Captain Obvious new user overlooked something type question:

I have several notes with pictures inserted and a few that were merged with text and images.  Is there a way to make the JPGs appear at the top automatically?   The notes are for swing patterns and the image is more useful than the yardage charts when I'm looking for a certain pattern (i.e., I have 20 jacket or blazer patterns and tagging for every possible variation or thought pattern is impossible.  I'm a visual person and the image is more likely to trigger a memory for whatever bright idea just popped into my head).

Many thanks :) 

Potentially a Captain Obvious new user overlooked something type question:

I have several notes with pictures inserted and a few that were merged with text and images.  Is there a way to make the JPGs appear at the top automatically?   The notes are for swing patterns and the image is more useful than the yardage charts when I'm looking for a certain pattern (i.e., I have 20 jacket or blazer patterns and tagging for every possible variation or thought pattern is impossible.  I'm a visual person and the image is more likely to trigger a memory for whatever bright idea just popped into my head).

Many thanks :)

There is no way to do this automatically. But depending on what client(s) you're using, it shouldn't be all that problematic. In the Windows & web clients, when merging, the resultant note is in click order. Last I knew, Mac client does not honor this but you could use the web client when merging.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/51996-combining-notes/

Archived