(Archived) Why is notes content in Android version not sychronized

Ulrich Arnold

Hello,

I am using EN also on Google Nexus 7 with recent Android version with only WIFI Connection

When using EN without WIFI connection, I realise that the content of the notes is not on the tablet.

Why is that? I see that in Windows 8 version all notes are always fully there. Can I force that for Android?

REgards

Ulrich

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  Syncing is not instant,  so if you're updating on one device you need to sync that with the server,  then sync the Android so its search index is up to date,  then you should be able to view the whole note if you search for it.  Your phone doesn't have the storage to retain all your notes all of the time however so it defaults to keeping the search index only.  You can specify that one or more notebooks should be available for Offline Searching which will download the content to your phone (if you have enough space) and keep it there.  

Hello,

I am using EN also on Google Nexus 7 with recent Android version with only WIFI Connection

When using EN without WIFI connection, I realise that the content of the notes is not on the tablet.

Why is that? I see that in Windows 8 version all notes are always fully there. Can I force that for Android?

REgards

Ulrich

As Gaz said, in order to access your notes when you don't have an internet connection, you need to have them in offline notebooks, which is a premium account feature. Please search the board on offline notebooks for more info.

Archived