(Archived) why not return to edit point?

cafeannalisa

I find it very irritating that after Saving evernote returns to the top of the doc not to the point I left it. And even after scrolling down and clicking at the edit point it still takes me back to the top of the doc and i have to scroll down yet again. Am I missing some setting function or is this is how it is at the moment?

I find it very irritating that after Saving evernote returns to the top of the doc not to the point I left it. And even after scrolling down and clicking at the edit point it still takes me back to the top of the doc and i have to scroll down yet again. Am I missing some setting function or is this is how it is at the moment?

I think this is a bug that needs fixing.  There seems to be something in the sync logic that misplaces the edit point both on android and on windows. 

• Level 5*

I agree it's a pain,  but it's not a bug.  Either way Edit Features are a bit of a focus at the moment,  so hopefully we'll see some improvement soon...

(A Bug is when something that is supposed to work,  doesn't.  This process has always worked that way,  hence it's a 'Feature'.)

Archived