Luis Otavio

ios Dificulty to edit the title of my notes in Evernote for iOS 7

It's really a problem to edit the title of my notes in Evernote for iOS 7. I also think the lousy performance of the app. Anybody else have this difficulty?

It's really a problem to edit the title of my notes in Evernote for iOS 7. I also think the lousy performance of the app. Anybody else have this difficulty?

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I'm having no problems with the app in terms of performance, and the titles are easily edited. Could you be more specific about the problem and the "lousy" aspects?

I realized that my difficulty in general is that the interface does not respond to quick touches sometimes. It is necessary that the touch is a bit longer. The interesting thing is that I find this problem in other apps.

Seems quick to me.I use either the ipad 4th Gen or iphone 5.

Have you upgraded the ios to the latest which is 7.04 ?

Make sure to clear all your apps if working in the background to free memory especially if using an older device.

I'm on an iPad Air. It seems snappy to me. I wonder if this is an issue on the iPhone. I am afraid we don't have enough information at the moment, but if anyone else is having trouble, hopefully they will mention it here.

Thanks grumpy and Luis,please let us know if the update resolves your issue.Any one else with Simular issues should hopefully report it also.

Hi... I am having difficulty editing the Typeface of Note titles on my iPad... Everything in Evernote (including this page) has a San-Serif typeface but Note titles for some reason default to the very antiquated Times (New) Roman. I used to be able to edit titles easily but now there does not appear to be any way to do that since the edit bar is not available for Titles. Am I missing something?