cjands7

HELP: I Need to restore text deleted from a note urgent

I was editing a file i have been working on since september and wouldn't you know it i clicked the wrong thing and deleated ALL the text in my file (free pc user btw).

is there ANY way to get it back? (i don't mind paying $5 to get it back)

please respond

In Windows, if you deleted the note, it should still be in the Evernote trash and easy to retrieve.

I was editing a file i have been working on since september and wouldn't you know it i clicked the wrong thing and deleated ALL the text in my file (free pc user btw).

is there ANY way to get it back? (i don't mind paying $5 to get it back)

please respond

If you deleted all the text in your note, looking in the trash won't help. Evernote does take note history once about every 8 hours. So if you upgraded to premium ($5 for one month), you could retrieve the last version Evernote saved in the note history.

Two tips on how I avoid getting into a similar situation.

• It is a good practice to maintain a running set of Evernote backups - daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
  • I try to work with smaller, new notes; not a big one that is edited frequently.

Two tips on how I avoid getting into a similar situation.

• It is a good practice to maintain a running set of Evernote backups - daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
  • I try to work with smaller, new notes; not a big one that is edited frequently.

Point number 2 is excellent advice!!

I got the similar trouble :( how can I recover the original version? I've just upgrade to a premium user but I still can not see my original note :( HELP ME!!

Hello friends,

I am a free user of evernote using android device Lenovo K3 note. yesterday, I saw, almost 80% of data (texts) were missing. The data are so important and confidential.

Please help me to retrieve.

Regards,

Kalyan