Epson document capture pro

joshsblake

• Level 5*

I am using an Epson ds510 and document capture pro.  It works great at home, but the software does not recognize that I have evernote installed at my work.  I have re-installed both evernote and DCP.  Any ideas?

I've got the scanner as well. I'll take a look at it when I get home. Are you running Mac or Windows?

I figured it out.  Because I didn't install Evernote in the administrator log in in windows, it put Evernote in a weird place.  I uninstalled and installed in the admin account, which placed Evernote where it belonged and Data Capture Pro could then recognize it.  Hope this helps someone else in the future.  Thanks for responding.

• Level 5*

I figured it out.  Because I didn't install Evernote in the administrator log in in windows, it put Evernote in a weird place.  I uninstalled and installed in the admin account, which placed Evernote where it belonged and Data Capture Pro could then recognize it.  Hope this helps someone else in the future.  Thanks for responding.

Glad you got it working! I hadn't forgot about you, but I haven't had a chance to look into it on my end. I'm also on a Mac, so that might not have helped anyhow. It's always great when people post their experiences here, because it does help people out in the future.

Archived