Moving notes from one notebook to another on IPAD

Hi,

I just started using Evernote and have installed the Evernote app on my IPAD. I am unable to move any note from one notebook to another. While this is can be done on my Mac application easily with drag and drop or right click menu and 'move to notebook' option. 

How to do this in IPAD app ?

Hi,

I just started using Evernote and have installed the Evernote app on my IPAD. I am unable to move any note from one notebook to another. While this is can be done on my Mac application easily with drag and drop or right click menu and 'move to notebook' option. 

How to do this in IPAD app ?

Open the note, Tap "more" & then change the notebook.

• 1 month later...

OK, so this More button is where in iPad Air? I can't find it in any view, or by tapping any unfamiliar button.

Please tell me which view and how to get that view,

then where the More button is located on that view, and

if it doesn't actually say "More," what does it say or what does it look like?

Thanks for any help.

What I'd really like to know is how to create a new Notebook in Evernote Premium on iPad Air, iOS 7.

• 2 years later...

Is there a way to move multiple notes at a time into a different notebook? From what I've seen, this works for a single note. If you'd like to move multiples, it's many steps. For comparison in Photos on the Mac, there is a "Select" option, that allows you to choose multiple items that you then can have an operation performed on. Hopefully that makes sense.  Thanks - this post was helpful, even for moving one note.

Archived