IPad and reminder notifications.

Hi

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid here but I just can't spot what I'm missing. Using EN on an iPad, when a reminder comes up the EN icon on the home screen of the iPad has a red alert flag on it to show that something or several things has become due. Is there somewhere within the application itself when I open it that shows me what these alerts actually are?

I've looked everywhere I can think of but can't find a readily available listing of what these alerts are, I end up looking at them in my email which just seems a bit inefficient.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Q

The best way is to navigate the the relevant notebook and tap the alarm click icon at the top, which will give you a list of the reminders for that notebook.

If, as is often the case with me, you don't know which notebook the reminder corresponds to, from the home screen tap "notes" to display All Notes, then tap the alarm clock at the top. This will display all the reminders, due and upcoming, sorted however you have told it to (by date, or by notebook).

I agree, this could be improved.

Thanks ScottLougheed, that's what I was doing but I was sure there must be a better way but obviously not.  At least I now know I'm doing the best I can with the iPad version so I'll probably ignore it and check the email alert!

Q

Archived