Want to put iPhone's iOS Contacts into EN

glennmcq

Idea

Hi,

I've read through the Knowledge Base and searched the help forums, but can't seem to find the answer to a question I have.

How do I put my Contacts from my iPhone into Evernote? I see lots of info on getting EN Hello contacts to sync with Gmail, or how to scan business cards in, etc. but that's not what I'm looking for. I just want to store my iOS Contacts from my iPhone (and iPad) in Evernote.

Is there a way to do this, other than typing them in one at a time?

Thank you.

I'm using current versions of EN, EN Hello, iOS on an iPhone 5 and iPad 2.

Glenn

2 replies to this idea

Hi,

I've read through the Knowledge Base and searched the help forums, but can't seem to find the answer to a question I have.

How do I put my Contacts from my iPhone into Evernote? I see lots of info on getting EN Hello contacts to sync with Gmail, or how to scan business cards in, etc. but that's not what I'm looking for. I just want to store my iOS Contacts from my iPhone (and iPad) in Evernote.

Thank you.

Glenn

AFAIK, EN does not integrate with contacts. 

What I do is put my contact info into Gmail (so it's available on my iPhone, iPad, PC, Surface, etc.  Then I take a screen cap to get it into Evernote.  I do take the time to change the subject line to the name, but with EN's image indexing, it works pretty well even if you don't do this.

Hi,

Thank you.

Glenn

AFAIK, EN does not integrate with contacts. 

What I do is put my contact info into Gmail (so it's available on my iPhone, iPad, PC, Surface, etc.  Then I take a screen cap to get it into Evernote.  I do take the time to change the subject line to the name, but with EN's image indexing, it works pretty well even if you don't do this.

Thank you for the answer. Too bad they don't directly interact. When you say that you take a screen cap and put it into EN, are you doing that for each one of your contacts individually? I know, seems like a dumb question, but I want to clarify so I don't actually try to do something really stupid! Lol!

Getting the contacts into Gmail was pretty easy, and merging duplicates went well once I did that, by the way. Not bad at all.

Thanks again!

Glenn

Archived