(Archived) Add to Outlook New Clip Screen - Notebook selector lost key functionality

When using "Add to Outlook",  the "NewClip" Screen used to allow you to type in the notebook area. When you have a lot of notebooks, as avid Evernote Users often do, then it is now difficult to quickly find the one you want since functionality was recently downgraded for Evernote & Outlook Users. In previous versions, you could use the keyboard to find the notebook by simply typing the first few letters, looking at the autofill populated option, and then hitting tab to select the notebook you want. You didn't have to use the mouse, didn't have to hit any other keys, etc. In the current version, if you select more than one letter then it jumps to the top of an alphabetical list of the most recently hit letter from the keyboard entry. I've been trying to live without it for a long time, but it is simply a productivity draw back and I still get frustrated every time I create a clip now (usually 8 to 10 times per day). 

Desired functionality that used to exist:

1. I am in outlook
  2. I choose "Add to Evernote"
  3. The "New Clip" Screen shows
  4. I verify title - which has autofilled from the title of my "clipped" content. I hit tab.
  5. I added whatever tags I want. I hit tab.
  6. I hit tab to place my cursor in the Notebook area to select the correct one:
    1. I want to select notebook called "Pricing Committee" which is 8th in the list of all notebooks beginning with letter "P". There are no other notebooks that begin with letters p-r-i. 
    2. I type letters p-r-i and the autofill in the list shows Pricing Committee.
    3. I hit tab and the cursor goes to "Add Note" button
  7. When I "add note" then the note is created in the notebook selected & with other parameters defined.

Current functionality, which is undesired, less functional & takes a lot more time:

1. I am in outlook
  2. I choose "Add to Evernote"
  3. The "New Clip" Screen shows
  4. I verify title - which has autofilled from the title of my "clipped" content. I hit tab.
  5. I added whatever tags I want. I hit Tab.
  6. I hit tab to place my cursor in the Notebook area to select the correct one:
    1. I want to select notebook called "Pricing Committee" which is 8th in the list of all notebooks beginning with letter "P". There are no other notebooks that begin with letters p-r-i. 
    2. I type letters p-r-i and the notebooks jump in the list from the 1st notebook that starts with P - Immediately  jumps in the list from the 1st notebook that starts with R -  Lastly jumps in the list from the 1st notebook that starts with I. 
    3. So... I type letter P and then I scroll through the list of notebooks that start with P. I have to then use my mouse to click away & scroll to the desired notebook in the list --OR--- I hit the down arrow key 7 times until I get to the desired notebook. 
    4. I hit tab and the cursor goes to "Add Note" button
  7. When I "add note" then the note is created in the notebook selected & with other parameters defined.

Would really appreciate it if we could get this back, please. 

Archived