(Archived) Premium user can't share multiple notebooks with free user

I am a premium (Mac) user trying to share several notebooks with a free user. I was able to share one notebook with him no problem, but when I entered his email address for a second notebook it was greyed out and he can't access it from his account. I don't see anything about Evernote specifically limiting sharing of one notebook per free user. Is this something that would be cleared up by having him get a premium account? I thought about setting up a business account, but doubling my costs per month and making him pay $10 per month too seems like a lot of money for this small benefit.

Hope this hasn't been answered, but if it has, I can't find it.

I am a premium (Mac) user trying to share several notebooks with a free user. I was able to share one notebook with him no problem, but when I entered his email address for a second notebook it was greyed out and he can't access it from his account. I don't see anything about Evernote specifically limiting sharing of one notebook per free user. Is this something that would be cleared up by having him get a premium account? I thought about setting up a business account, but doubling my costs per month and making him pay $10 per month too seems like a lot of money for this small benefit.

Hope this hasn't been answered, but if it has, I can't find it.

Sounds like the free account is doing the sharing.  Free accounts can share one notebook.  Premium accounts can share multiple notebooks to either multiple free accounts or the same free account.

Archived