Hands-Free Transcription

fassold

Can anyone recommend an Android app for this?  My wish list:  to voice-dial a number in my car, record a message, then have it transcribed and sent to Evernote -- without me having to use my hands at all.  I'm currently using TalkScribe, which is pretty good, but I'm wondering if there's something breathtaking out there.  And don't tell me to get an iPhone -- I get enough of that from my son.  Thanks!  Jim

Can anyone recommend an Android app for this? My wish list: to voice-dial a number in my car, record a message, then have it transcribed and sent to Evernote -- without me having to use my hands at all. I'm currently using TalkScribe, which is pretty good, but I'm wondering if there's something breathtaking out there. And don't tell me to get an iPhone -- I get enough of that from my son. Thanks! Jim

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/45986-voice-recording/

IIRC, Olympus integrates with some transcription services or apps. You'd have to Google that.

• 2 years later...

Hi - did you get a solution, and / or did you use Voice2Note? I used to use Voice2Note back in 2013. Noticed it stopped working, but continued to pay monthly sub. I have recently tried to get it working but with no success and wonder if it still works. Thank you. 

Archived