(Archived) (Archived) Notebook picker?

bergeronjc

The product update page on Evernote shows a Notebook Picker feature on the android app (which it implies is an existing feature that has been updated).

I have pressed every button I can on the android app and can't find anything remotely resembling a Notebook Picker. How do I get it to show? I'm a Premium member so even if it is restricted to paying members I should be able to see it.

So that's probably why they claim to be super busy when I sent an email to Customer Support about the Notebook Picker and yet replied in record time to an email about something else.

The Android app even shows the Notebook Picker in the update blog you can access directly on the app.

• Level 5*

This is not a premium feature (it's not in the category of things they'd likely make premium features either). The notebook picker that they appear to be referring to is the notebook picker used when you're editing a note. You want to change a note's notebook? Select the note, tap the '...' menu, and then "Move to notebook". That's the notebook picker (it has "Recent Notebooks" and "Show Business Notebooks", just as described in the App update blog entry.

This is not a premium feature (it's not in the category of things they'd likely make premium features either). The notebook picker that they appear to be referring to is the notebook picker used when you're editing a note. You want to change a note's notebook? Select the note, tap the '...' menu, and then "Move to notebook". That's the notebook picker (it has "Recent Notebooks" and "Show Business Notebooks", just as described in the App update blog entry.

Oh okay. Wow they completely hosed explaining that. It does work as advertised though now that I know what the update is referring to.

• Level 5*

Yeah, took me a little bit to figure it out, too, or at least get the correct context. There are only a small number of places where you pick a notebook in the Android client, so it didn't take too long (2nd place I looked).

Archived