(Archived) No "Settings" availability on EN 7.1.2 for iPad

kkathman

I was trying to insert an image into a note yesterday and received an error message that I had not allowed EN to access my images on my iPad.  It informed me that I could change that by going to "preferences".  Thus began my hunt.

I believe I have the most up-to-date version of EN on my iPad, 7.1.2.305179, and I an unable to find "preferences" or "settings" anywhere in the app.  I have searched under my user name, but there is no such option anywhere in that panel.  I have gone to the iPad's settings panel, and Evernote doesn't even appear there.  Finally, I actually removed the app from my iPad and re-downloaded it and installed it.   Stil, no luck.

Where can "settings" be found? I can access all my notebooks and notes and things sync fine, so I know it's all working ok.  The only other thing I can think of, is that I am not a premium user.  Perhaps if you aren't a premium user, these settings are not available to you?

Thanks for the help!

I was trying to insert an image into a note yesterday and received an error message that I had not allowed EN to access my images on my iPad.  It informed me that I could change that by going to "preferences".  Thus began my hunt.

I believe I have the most up-to-date version of EN on my iPad, 7.1.2.305179, and I an unable to find "preferences" or "settings" anywhere in the app.  I have searched under my user name, but there is no such option anywhere in that panel.  I have gone to the iPad's settings panel, and Evernote doesn't even appear there.  Finally, I actually removed the app from my iPad and re-downloaded it and installed it.   Stil, no luck.

Where can "settings" be found? I can access all my notebooks and notes and things sync fine, so I know it's all working ok.  The only other thing I can think of, is that I am not a premium user.  Perhaps if you aren't a premium user, these settings are not available to you?

Thanks for the help!

Please do not cross post/start threads on something you've already posted.  I replied to your post in this thread:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/44293-ipad-enable-access-to-photos/

Archived