(Archived) "413: Page Cannot Be Displayed"

I'm getting "413: Page Cannot Be Displayed" on my Razr. I know it's an old phone - but my cell service provider won't give me a good upgrade until a while... It seems to have something to do with the content and the notes themselves - sometimes it works perfectly.

Any clues?

Erik.

That error code isn't coming from our servers, so your network carrier must be rejecting some part of our mobile web interface.

Do you only see this when you try to view a note? Does it happen if you try to look at a small text-only note, or do you only see it if you view a note with a big image in it?

That error code probably means "something was too big", so I'm guessing your carrier might be rejecting something like a big image in one of your notes...

That error code isn't coming from our servers, so your network carrier must be rejecting some part of our mobile web interface.

Do you only see this when you try to view a note? Does it happen if you try to look at a small text-only note, or do you only see it if you view a note with a big image in it?

That error code probably means "something was too big", so I'm guessing your carrier might be rejecting something like a big image in one of your notes...

I used to be able to go past the "Enter" page last week but now I cannot anymore. I cannet even get on the main page and see my list of notes. I suspect it is my stupid cell phone that rejects something from the main page - especially because this was working last week.

I tried with Opera mini also, but it fails with some SSL errors.

Erik.

you could try skipping SSL by going to this URL manually:

http://www.evernote.com/mobile/Login.ac ... ecure=true

Actually I got the SSL error on opera even when using the insecure login...

Anyway, Evernote is working again for now - but I've been wondering if long notes titles might have exploded the stupid motorola browser.

In "Recent notes", it would be nice if the titles would be limited to few words. They can take quite a bit of screen estate otherwise...

Erik.

Archived