(Archived) Sync with XP and Windows 7 & version confusion

I installed Evernote version 4.6.7.8409 on my laptop this summer while on vacation. Laptop windows 7

I would like to install on my desktop,  which is XP.

Will I still be able to sync?

the Laptop shows there is a newer version  For Business 2.0;    then it lists other versions..........

so which do I download to my desktop (if it will sync), ?    and which update IF any, do I need for my laptop?

There appear to be no version  choices on the laptop

I installed Evernote version 4.6.7.8409 on my laptop this summer while on vacation. Laptop windows 7

I would like to install on my desktop,  which is XP.

Will I still be able to sync?

the Laptop shows there is a newer version  For Business 2.0;    then it lists other versions..........

so which do I download to my desktop (if it will sync), ?    and which update IF any, do I need for my laptop?

There appear to be no version  choices on the laptop

All of the new version of Evernote will sync with each other. I have been using 4.6.7.8409 for sometime now and it works great!

Evernote has a new version 5.xx out, and there has been much discussion for and against this version, check the forums.

If you would like to stay with 4.6.7 follow this link for all of the older versions.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_evernote/history/

Install, and then allow it to sync with the Evernote cloud and the desktop and laptop will now by in sync with each other.

Regards,

David in Wichita

Archived