New app to collaborate on Evernote notes in real time

Alex Dufetel

Hi all,

We just released a new version of LiveMinutes (http://appcenter.evernote.com/app/liveminutes/web-apps) that allows you to collaborate on Evernote notes in realtime, like in Google Docs. As you know, when several people edit a shared note at the same time on Evernote, it creates conflicting versions. LiveMinutes solves this problem.

Here is a video to show you how it works!

LiveMinutes allows users to collaborate on their notes in realtime, and everything is simultaneously synced back to Evernote, keeping your Evernote workflow intact.  Edits made on Evernote are mirrored on LiveMinutes as well. 

We released this new version last week and we'd love to get your feedback! We really want to make this the best option for collaborating on your Evernote notes! You can give it a try at http://www.liveminut...s.com/evernote  and let us know what you think!

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love this tool!!! I've used dozens of different collaboration/project management solutions. There are some definite good ones out there, but so far I am finding LiveMinutes to be my favorite. i live in Evernote, so the intense connection between the two is awesome. IQTELL is about the only thing that compares. Thanks for a great product! As I use it more, I will be happy to give you more detailed and relevant feedback.

JS

Hi all,

We just released a new version of LiveMinutes (http://appcenter.evernote.com/app/liveminutes/web-apps) that allows you to collaborate on Evernote notes in realtime, like in Google Docs. As you know, when several people edit a shared note at the same time on Evernote, it creates conflicting versions. LiveMinutes solves this problem.

Here is a video to show you how it works!

LiveMinutes allows users to collaborate on their notes in realtime, and everything is simultaneously synced back to Evernote, keeping your Evernote workflow intact.  Edits made on Evernote are mirrored on LiveMinutes as well. 

We released this new version last week and we'd love to get your feedback! We really want to make this the best option for collaborating on your Evernote notes! You can give it a try at http://www.liveminut...s.com/evernote  and let us know what you think!

Alex

Alex, 

Is there a specific place to provide feedback (google group, forum, FB page, etc.) or shall we provide it here? I am really becoming active with LiveMinute and I already have compiled some notes, questions and future feature requests. Awesome product!

I added a post about LiveMinutes in the GTD dicsussion group at LinkedIn. There are usually some quality discussions and feedback going there so we might get some interesting points of view there. Alex, you may want to chime in over there. Developers of the solutions being discussed can really add to the conversation and it would like boost your user base quite a bit.

@Justs Thanks, I'm glad you like LiveMinutes! Thanks for your post on LinkedIn! I'd love to learn more about how you think you'll be using LiveMinutes and how we can further improve the experience.

We don't have a forum for discussions yet but we do answer all feedback and suggestions emails. You can reach out to us at hello@liveminutes.com for any general suggestions or email me directly alexis@liveminutes.com. @Justs @preapps We also have a blog and would be happy to publish guests posts with your experiences if you're interested.

Hi, I really like you video and want to try this... but when I follow your link an sign up, I find out, I'm not able to use liveminutes on my android phone (yet). I can not even logout or deactivate my account... As I use evernote on my phone this was really unexpected... Can you add a warning for somewhere before the sign up/in procedure and/or make it possible for phone-users to at least logout? I cannot even access www.liveminutes.com without being redirected... For now I'm sorry to say this is not for me (yet)

• 7 months later...

This tool is a great start. The one major issue I am experiencing is that it doesn't recognize table data from Evernote. It appears as though when I import a note containing a table, the table shows up as an image-type file within the note on Liveminutes. Something to consider... and hopefully fix? :)

• 2 months later...

I've tried LiveMinutes, and it seems great, but there are several issues with it still.. no search function? there doesn't seem to be organization of uploaded files from Evernote by date created or date modified? What about an app for editing on your mobile phone? - the app I downloaded only has the chat feed.

Archived