Android Voice Xtreme (AVX) Fails to LogIn to EverNote

EVERNUTS

Only on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 {JB v4.3 + Gear w/Evernote) does AVX fail to login to my Evernote account. I have un & reinstalled both apps along with the Bullet Proof Gateway app (what AVX uses to connect to Evernote) and still no joy! My 3 other Samsung phones are different models running older OS's and they work just fine...

During the AVX to EverNote setup I "Sign In" to my EverNote Account OK, then when I follow through on the "Re-authorize" page, I get the following error in the phones browser:

This webpage is not available

The webpage at en-eva4android-5925://callback?oauth_token=eva4android- (Then a long series of numbers followed by) CAB&oauth_verifier= (and a shorter series of numbers] might be temporarily down.... yada, yada, yada....

Next, I receive an email from EverNote stating: Successfully connected Evernote account to AVX. However; When AVX tries to connect to EverNote the connection fails and an AVX log entry states "Evernote logIn failed"...

The AVX developer said he "has no suggestions" for me... so I'm hoping I could get some guidance from the EverNote side of the fence. I'm not a developer (wish I was though...) but am a power user and a self-employed IT guy so, I understand most basic concepts involving hardware, software, Internetworking and such on Android phones.

Anybody here have a tip or three for me?

Many thanks for any help,
RAy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived