Webclipper for Chrome does not clip Gmail properly

JudyC

Hello,

My Web Clipper for Chrome clips only the subject, sending and recipient header of the email but not clipping the body of the email.  Please help!  I have attached a screenshot so you can see what web clipper is clipping .. 

post-160097-0-50941900-1383342013_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a real bummer.  Strangely, the PowerBot tool works just fine.  That would indicate to me that the issue isn't that gmail changed something, but something with EN broke.  This is really a pretty core function for many of us.  I hope an ETA on restoration appears soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Gmail clipper not working in chrome gmail calender. I get a link in evernote that takes me back to the calender but the content that I thought I was clipping is not in evernote. I was delighted when I first found I could bring up web clipper in a calender event, select what content  I wanted and send to evernote. What a great thing. Trouble is it doesnt work.  I use evernote only marginally because of the cumbersome sequence so far of select content/copy/open evernote/select note or make new note/paste/close evernote.  Doing the web clipper is obviously so superior but without the gmail function and the calender gmail function it falls far short. Or am I dumb and missing something?

Archived