(Archived) Reminder, ical, alert

laytro

Idea

New user to Evernote and I think it's great I really do. Notice some request for some sort of reminder, alert or ical sync. Is there anything planned. Personally I would like to give a lot of notes a deadline and if possible have them appear in my ical.

Thanks

Laytro

9 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
it's really the only thing EN is missing and it's significant. Otherwise the data is our there and can easily be lost track of.

Read through the forum for awhile, and you'll find a number of requests, each of which is 'the only thing that Evernote is missing'. They're aware of the request, and they'll prioritize it as they see fit. That's how they roll.

~Jeff

it's really the only thing EN is missing and it's significant. Otherwise the data is our there and can easily be lost track of.

Evernote's focus is not to be another calendaring app. I'm pretty sure with a little bit of creativity/imagination (not a lot) that you could develop a system to be able to quickly retrieve the information for your various appointments, meetings, luncheons, tasks, etc.

Archived