(Archived) multi screen

ilj

I am using Samsung Galaxy 10.1 note which is an android.

The multi screen icon in EN sits directly over the enter key in the lower right corner. The multi screen icon or button in all the rest of my app is in the upper right corner with all the rest of the icons and buttons completely out of the way. When I click on the icon it works just like it should, splitting the screen in half with another app. My problem is, I can't us the enter key with out pushing the multi screen icon. There must be a way to move the icon to another corner.

• Level 5*

I don't understand how I could be the only one having this problem!

I don't know. I think there aren't so many people using the Galaxy 10.1 and your thread was originally marked as iOS (Apple) not Android (Google). I have changed the thread to Android, so that might bring it to the attention of your fellow Galaxy users.

How do you turn it off? I can not use EN because the multi screen button sets derectly over my return key making in almost impossible to use. Several friends have suggested switching to drop box, which I hate to do, because I would loose to much.

• Level 5*

Really?  Touch the top edge of the display.  Bring your finger down the screen (still touching).  You should see a 'window blind' rolling down behind your finger with more information...

Swipe down does not work in any app, widget or any screens. Either samsung galaxy 10.1 note does not support it or I am in the dark. I can swipe up and side to side in some apps but that does not help with my EN multi screen problem. Thank you for your help any way.

Swipe down does not work in any app, widget or any screens. Either samsung galaxy 10.1 note does not support it or I am in the dark. I can swipe up and side to side in some apps but that does not help with my EN multi screen problem. Thank you for your help any way.

Archived