(Archived) setting a note to favorites

• Level 5

If you are using the Web or Windows version and I guess it is the same in the MAC version, just drag a note into the favourites area. You can also reorder the favourites area via drag&drop.

• Level 5*

If you are using the Web or Windows version and I guess it is the same in the MAC version, just drag a note into the favourites area. You can also reorder the favourites area via drag&drop.

There is no "Favorites" area on either of those two clients. There is, however, a Shortcuts area (I'm guessing that you meant that), and you can drag a note (or saved search, or notebook, or stack, or tag, for that matter) there, and reorder on the Windows and web clients. Don't know about the Mac, though.

• Level 5

There is no "Favorites" area on either of those two clients. There is, however, a Shortcuts area (I'm guessing that you meant that), and you can drag a note (or saved search, or notebook, or stack, or tag, for that matter) there, and reorder on the Windows and web clients. Don't know about the Mac, though.

Thanks for the clarification. I am currently at my work desk using Linux and looking at the Web version (and the one on my iPod Touch) and the area is called 'Favouriten' (in German). But you are right, it is 'Shortcuts' in the English version.

Archived