2-step verification too slow

By the time I get the SMS sent to my phone with the code, the log-in session has expired.

This has been going on for several days.

It never used to be a problem—and isn't a problem for other services, from which I receive instantaneous SMS: Google, Dropbox, etc.

What's going on, Evernote?

The only solution I've found is to use Google Authenticator.

• 7 months later...

Are you guys at Evernote ever going to bother to fix this?   This has been a problem for with both AT&T and T-Mobile numbers.   Either fix it, or respond to my support inquiry, please.  I need to enable two-step so that I can use Google Authenticator (since your system never sends text messages in a timely fashion).

How long ago did you submit your support request? If you post your support ticket here, we can try to flag it for further attention. 

If you're not a premium subscriber, it would seem you're still within an expectable waiting period. Keep in mind that it is also a holiday weekend in the U.S.. I've flagged your post for review but I wouldn't expect that my post will get much attention until Tuesday. 

Best of luck. 

Okay, well. I've been a premium member and spend at least $45 per year on this service.   I've also generated a positive perception of your service with people I know, and my recommendation has resulted in several strong paying customers for Evernote.

Just want to be clear, I don't work for Evernote. Like you, I'm an enthusiastic user.

I agree, you should have received a response to your 5/19 support request if you are a premium subscriber. As noted, I've done what I can to bring it to the attention of the powers that be. As to why Evernote didn't respond to the original poster, well, this is a user-to-user support forum. If you want support from Evernote, a ticket is the way to go. At this late date, we have no way of knowing if the OP submitted a trouble ticket or not. For all we know, they did and Evernote did work with them on it. 

Best of luck. 

No, I didn't know whether or not you were a premium subscriber. I said "if you are not a premium subscriber....".  I am a forum moderator. If I report post such as yours for attention, gbarry, who is the Evernote employee who runs the boards will see it and work with the support team. But, as a forum moderator, I happen to know he's on vacation until Tuesday. Nothing creepy about it. 

Archived