(Archived) Evernote web clipper used by safari is different than chrome

asiajason

Evernote web clipper for iOS and Safari-I too get a blank white window that pops up...sometimes it will say "loading" and never does anything. Sorry if this is obvious to most,,,,but when you say a new Safari clipper is not out yet but being worked on....does that mean a native clipper for iOS will be available soon? Or will there be the work around bookmark way that used to work before ios7? I'm fixating on this this morning....and I need to get over it and go do something :-). I was using the web clipper bookmark mainly for recipes found online---that automatically ended up in my Evernote Food app---driving me crazy that I can't do that anymore. Any help on the status of a working clipper for safari on ipad would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed a change in the web clipper in safari today, to which I have mixed reactions. The article to be clipped appears on a white background and there is a tab to the right side that needs to be clicked in order to confirm/set notebook and save. There are also various ways of modifying the article, such as highlighting, etc. I have noticed that the clipper's ability to pick the correct notebook, which previously was almost unerring, is now often wrong. This is somewhat perplexing and unfortunate. The whole process now takes me longer to clip on safari which is also unfortunate. 

Archived