Where is the "one click" clipping in One Browser?

MonkeyPoo

Just installed One Browser on my Galaxy S3, mostly because I use the web clipper in chrome on my laptop so much I always wanted the same on my mobile.  The promo in Evernote Trunk says you can clip pages, text, images to Evernote "with one click", and shows screenshots with the Evernote icon on a One Browser popup menu, but I can't see it anywhere.  All I have is the same Share -> Create Note in Evernote link that every Android app has.  What am I missing?

I just downloaded One Browser explicitly for this 'one click' feature and can't find it either.  The only shortcut I could find was to press and hold on a web page for a couple of seconds and some options come up that includes a 'share page' option.  Still far from the 'one click' I understood. Seems to be a nice browser though and I look forward to using it more when the 'one click' feature is fixed.

• 2 months later...

Yes, it looks like they sold us a 'bill of goods' with the one click.  It's simply not there.  The browser is ok, but pointless without the Evernote clipper.  You can't even use EverClip with it.  That's what I use when I'm using Chrome or the stock Android browser.  I use the Evernote Add-on when I use the Dolphin android browser.

I've tried contacting the company and so far have not received any response.  Are they still even in business?

Archived