SK_123

Third party apps that I use and how I feel about them in one line..

1. lightly for IOS - works well with browsers, but I would like it to have the same functionality across other apps that push content to Evernote.

2. Tiny scan pro - flawless. Edge detection is awesome, and pushing to en is really smooth.

3. Dolphin browser for ipad - this is a free app and the best webclipper for ipad that I know, but not as easy as chrome to use. So, only if I need to clip content, I copy URL from chrome. Paste in dolphin and then clip to Evernote.

4. Feedly/ reeder 2 - I do a lot of offline RSS reading using the feedly cloud, so reeder 2 takes more advantage of your larger ipad screen with a better display than the free reeder for iPhone. Both have smooth Evernote integrations.

5. Contextbooster : smooth and really easy to use, just add a tag, and it automatically populated new notes. I would prefer better context in their notes, in subsequent versions.

6. Postach.io : many people face difficulty sending their notes to their blog in mobile devices to their wordpress or blogger blogs. Postach.io makes this really simple, but would I dump my existing blog to move to postach.io, which I built all these years? So, until it adds wordpress integration, postach.io = FAIL for me.

7. IFTTT : very simple and easy to use, but it screws up the formatting real badly. All my gmails forwarded to Evernote, or my wordpress posts which are sent to Evernote using IFTTT are a real mess.

• Like 2

8. Smart TM : in theory this sounds so good, as the next step to getting things done, once having collected all information using existing Evernote tools. But in practice, I somehow could not bring myself to work using this tool. I just don't know why.

9. Clever hd - brings an Evernote desktop feel, but the real thing is that it supports Evernote link feature which is such an Important feature and helps you organize your Evernote notes, even on the go.

2. Tiny scan pro - flawless. Edge detection is awesome, and pushing to en is really smooth.

I've got Tiny Scan on my iPhone, but fail to see any options for Evernote integration. Are you simply referring to exporting scans to your evernote email address?

thanks

I've got Tiny Scan on my iPhone, but fail to see any options for Evernote integration. Are you simply referring to exporting scans to your evernote email address?

thanks

I am using the pro version of Tinyscan, which I purchased through some offer online, which supports evernote integration.

thanks

I am using the pro version of Tinyscan, which I purchased through some offer online, which supports evernote integration.

Strange, I also have the pro version, and cannot find any integration with evernote. I will keep looking into this.

8. Smart TM : in theory this sounds so good, as the next step to getting things done, once having collected all information using existing Evernote tools. But in practice, I somehow could not bring myself to work using this tool. I just don't know why.

Yup, for an Evernote DevCup winner, the integration with Evernote is surprisingly lacking to me.

Sync seems substantially one directional from Evernote to SmartTM. I can't pull a note back out of SmartTM by moving it out of the Evernote notebook or tag that SmartTM syncs to.

Tagging done within SmartTM seems inconsistent and weird, syncing back to Evernote.

And then when they launched syncing between the iphone/ipad, it's not using Evernote (as say AwesomeNote does) to sync but their own premium service.

It feels more like leeching from Evernote rather than a symbiotic value-add interaction.