where are my "saved search" links?

grazyna

Hi,

I've upgraded to the newest version yesterday and I can no longer find my saved search links. I thought I accidentaly removed them but when I try to create a new one, it says that this search already exists..

Any idea how to make them reappear?

thanks!

Grazyna

• Level 5*

Hi,

I've upgraded to the newest version yesterday and I can no longer find my saved search links. I thought I accidentaly removed them but when I try to create a new one, it says that this search already exists..

Any idea how to make them reappear?

thanks!

Grazyna

I think you have to click the search field. They're at the bottom.

nope ...I think you're asking the same question I asked the other day here:

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/43769-what-happened-to-the-shortcut-toolbar/?view=getnewpost

I loved having my shortcuts on the top bar and not using the left view.  Apparently they have discontinued this, although why it would need to be removed when there's plenty of room on the toolbar and it doesn't cause any other troubles I have no idea.

Maybe I'm wrong, but ... if this IS what you were referring to ... now they are only available listed in the left panel view (F10)  All the shortcuts you made before are there, and you can still make new ones, but you can no longer place them on the top toolbar.

sad, sad

• 9 months later...

If what marepinta says is true, I agree: sad, sad, sad. I'm going to keep searching, though, because I find it hard to believe they'd eliminate that feature.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/43769-what-happened-to-the-shortcut-toolbar/?view=getnewpost

I loved having my shortcuts on the top bar and not using the left view.  Apparently they have discontinued this, although why it would need to be removed when there's plenty of room on the toolbar and it doesn't cause any other troubles I have no idea.

Maybe I'm wrong, but ... if this IS what you were referring to ... now they are only available listed in the left panel view (F10)  All the shortcuts you made before are there, and you can still make new ones, but you can no longer place them on the top toolbar.

sad, sad

• Level 5*

sad, sad

You can have your shortcuts in the toolbar.  View - Shortcuts - Show in Toolbar.  They weren't working 100% for a bit, but all seems fine in the new release.

• Level 5*

You can have your shortcuts in the toolbar.  View - Shortcuts - Show in Toolbar.  They weren't working 100% for a bit, but all seems fine in the new release.

That's only in the current Windows beta, I think.

• Level 5*

Now in new public, and working fine.

Apparently not in the Mac version, but maybe signs of a return if Windows has re-adopted the feature. Here's hoping.

This is a Windows-specific topic (see the [Windows] tag to the left of the topic title)

Archived