(Archived) Accessing files in Evernote

• Level 5

Is there any way to access files in Evernote on my iPad on the web. Evernote is not responding and I need to use the files.

The Web app doesn't really work in Safari on the iPad. If necessary to use the Web app I use the Puffin browser.

But first you should try to un- and re-install Evernote. This normally solves sync problems.

• Level 5*

Is there any way to access files in Evernote on my iPad on the web. Evernote is not responding and I need to use the files.

The Web app doesn't really work in Safari on the iPad. If necessary to use the Web app I use the Puffin browser.

But first you should try to un- and re-install Evernote. This normally solves sync problems.

The mobile site (www.evernote.com/m) has apparently been abandoned and so the only reliable way I know of to access notes on the iPad is through Puffin. I definitely agree that you'll want to uninstall and reinstall to use the native app if at all possible, because it is a far better experience. 

• Level 5*

Thank you for the responses. Will the files be deleted if uninstall and and reinstall Evernote as suggested? The data is important and I would like to save it. Kindly advise.

I am not sure yet what you have done. If you have unsynced notes or notes you put into the trash that you are not ready to throw away, uninstalling the app will destroy the notes (as far as I know). If everything has synced, deleting the app will have no effect. How do you know if they have synced? Check your account at www.evernote.com That will tell you everything that is on the Evernote servers.

Archived