(Archived) Evernote Printing

socjhz

I have just updated new version of Evernote, working fine then had a problem printing to PDF using PrimoPDF, error message: "conversion to pdf failed primopdf 8". When I tried to print from other applications, a further error message stated that I had NO installed printers. Rebooted PC, printers now back. Again tried to print from evernote...same problem. Deleted both programmes (PDF and Evernote) and a system restore, but nothing has changed...anyone else had problems at all? Thanks...J

Hi gazumped - thank for replying - it seems the problem is due to one note - when I try and print off others it works fine - I go back to the offending note and it disrupts everything again!

Have deleted the note in question and everything seems back on course - thanks again for the suggestion of a support request

• Level 5*

If it's a particular note, it might be worth it to submit it to the support folks -- obviously as long as it's not personal stuff. A specific case like that can be really helpful to the devs in diagnosing the cause of the problem.

Thank Jeff for the suggestion, in fact the information came from Ancestry.co.uk - using Evernote web clipper - I will try and send something but it does have confidential information - thanks for taking the time to reply!

Archived