(Archived) Geolocation for Contacts for sales man. (Suggestion)

Gaddo

I've noticed that on the new Evernote version for Iphone the geolocation of the notes is no longer available.

This is not a big issue because it was not so useful.

What I'm looking for is something different.

Since I travel a lot for work, and I have a plenty of customers to visit it would be nice to have an specific app (only for contacts, not for all the notes) similar to Hello where I can import my contacts, and than see their location on a map.

Something like the geolocation we have for the pictures in on the IOS Platform.

This feature would be useful when you are traveling for work to have a visual feedback of the customers around you and the plan an extra visit if they are nearby.

A bonus could be to have the possibility to input your destination, and see all the contacts on the route you will travel, su you will be able to plan your business travel and optimize your time.

A super features would be to have the possibility to register the planned trip, or for example tell to the app that you will visit someone, and have a list of all the contacts her the route you will follow, with the possibility to add these contacts to the planned trip.

• 2 months later...

Have you tried GoLater, the 3rd party iOS APP?   It lets you select only those notebooks that you would like to view on GoLater, and generate maps from the notes in those notebooks if you have tagged the notes with specific geo tag "g:/address".  It also lets you plan your trip by selecting notes from maps which may be in the view of a single notebook or all notebooks that you have selected for GoLater.   If you would like to share the visit route with someone, then I suggest you to create a shared notebook in Evernote that include the notes that all of you will go together.  Your partners will see the shared notebooks, and add the notes in the notebooks one by one into their maps.  All of you will be able to utilize GoLater to view the notes, location on maps, and navigate to the destinations.  You can download GoLater from here!  

• 4 weeks later...

You may be interested in the successful story of how a marketing consultant successfully uses Evernote+GoLater for sales visit.  I just see the blog during search.

linkage-mic.net/tag/Golater 

Marketing Consultant 長谷川博之: "私は、「Golater」「Evernote」という スマホのアプリを連動させることによって、 訪問営業の大量行動をおこなっています. これは、 弊社にとっても画期的なことです" http://

Archived