(Archived) Modifying the creation date

Versions: all versions/OSs

It would be very useful to make the creation date editable. Say I'm taking a photo of a page about a meeting on my diary, I would like to set the creation date to the date of the meeting. It would be more consistent if I make a search, and I would see the note in the list in the "right" order.

Thank you, great product! 

It would be very useful to make the creation date editable. Say I'm taking a photo of a page about a meeting on my diary, I would like to set the creation date to the date of the meeting. It would be more consistent if I make a search, and I would see the note in the list in the "right" order.

What client(s) are you using? The clients on my Windows & iOS allow editing creation date.

What client(s) are you using? The clients on my Windows & iOS allow editing creation date.

Android and the web interface using Chrome... I will install the Windows client then, thank you for the suggestion! I hope that the Android version will be updated with this feature.

Archived