(Archived) Passcode delay in iOS7 exposes content

tjhiii

Hello,

Ever since upgrading to iOS 7 and the latest version of Evernote on my iPad mini, there is a 1-2 second delay when I open Evernote during which the contents of my Evernote screen are exposed.  Eventually, the passcode screen does appear and require I input the code, but during that delay, information is left viewable and exposed to whomever may have opened the app.  Is this something others are experiencing?  Fix coming?

T.J.

Hello,

Ever since upgrading to iOS 7 and the latest version of Evernote on my iPad mini, there is a 1-2 second delay when I open Evernote during which the contents of my Evernote screen are exposed.  Eventually, the passcode screen does appear and require I input the code, but during that delay, information is left viewable and exposed to whomever may have opened the app.  Is this something others are experiencing?  Fix coming?

T.J.

Yes.  Same experience.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I have the same problem and there is a delay when I am trying to enter the passcode, when I tap the numbers they don't register but after about 3 seconds the numbers come to life until the next time.

It's very frustrating when you are switching in and out of the App

Archived