(Archived) Can we get "Start button" + "A" button to grab website titles?

i want ice cream

I use the "Windows Start button + A" key combination like almost everyday. I'm starting to accumulate a huge amount of notes that are done in this fashion. It's perfect. The problem is that Evernote doesn't title the note to the website title. I'm able to by dragging the shortcut to desktop, and then drag that shortcut to Evernote (that was what I used to do, but not anymore as it's extremely time consuming when I wish to grab 5 or 10 links in rapid succession).

Anyone have any thoughts? Is there some place to suggest this to the Evernote? I have a ton of notes titled by URL which is not cool.

• Level 5*

I use the "Windows Start button + A" key combination like almost everyday. I'm starting to accumulate a huge amount of notes that are done in this fashion. It's perfect. The problem is that Evernote doesn't title the note to the website title. I'm able to by dragging the shortcut to desktop, and then drag that shortcut to Evernote (that was what I used to do, but not anymore as it's extremely time consuming when I wish to grab 5 or 10 links in rapid succession).

Anyone have any thoughts? Is there some place to suggest this to the Evernote? I have a ton of notes titled by URL which is not cool.

Hi - have you tried Evernote Clearly or the browser clippers?  They grab the URL as well as (or instead of,  if you ask nicely) the content of a web page or a selection - plus they'll intelligently choose the relevant bits of a page and exclude adverts and promotions.

-and;  you have now suggested this to Evernote,  since the developers read these posts..  but you can also go through the support ticket links on the web page to a comments area and make your point direct if you like.

Archived