(Archived) Links from one Note to Another within Text

So everyone I am using iOS and I use to add links on one note to another note all the time for my classes in school. I made an index for each class and it was very useful. I would place a link in the text. For example Test Review 1 was a note that I would create for my test review. On my index I would add a link labeled Test Review 1. With the new release of iOS 7 this function appears to have disappeared. I can still add a link on my Index to Test Review 1 but it is now the entire link, not the words Test Review 1, so now my index is ugly! Any ideas?

See the screenshot, you will see hyperlinks added before the latest update and links added since then.

• Level 5*

So everyone I am using iOS and I use to add links on one note to another note all the time for my classes in school. I made an index for each class and it was very useful. I would place a link in the text. For example Test Review 1 was a note that I would create for my test review. On my index I would add a link labeled Test Review 1. With the new release of iOS 7 this function appears to have disappeared. I can still add a link on my Index to Test Review 1 but it is now the entire link, not the words Test Review 1, so now my index is ugly! Any ideas?

See the screenshot, you will see hyperlinks added before the latest update and links added since then.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. See this thread for a discussion about this.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/42900-ios7-internal-note-linking-gone/

Thank you for the link to the discussion. The screenshot you shared there was exactly how I use to do it. It was a very useful function.

Let's get it back now :) As you suggested I am now just posting the entire link in the body of the note, which works but, as you stated is a bit "unsightly."

Thanks and have a good one.

• Level 5*

Thank you for the link to the discussion. The screenshot you shared there was exactly how I use to do it. It was a very useful function.

Let's get it back now :) As you suggested I am now just posting the entire link in the body of the note, which works but, as you stated is a bit "unsightly."

Thanks and have a good one.

Glad I could help. I had no idea this method of linking was so popular!

Archived