This is my first time creating a thread on this forum, and it's because I'm having a problem with the Evernote App on my iPad.

In short, I was trying to take notes upon learning a piece of software that I need to use when I go back to University. Unfortunately, as I'm taking notes, I noticed that the note page starts to scroll down as I'm typing each character into the document. At first I thought this was because I was holding my iPad landscape (Since that's how I stated) and I needed to use it portrait. Even when I do this, it still continues to scroll down when I don't want it to. It also seems to scroll down when I'm deleting my spelling mistakes! It's getting annoying now, since I'm having to stop midway my typing and then having to scroll back up, just to see what I'm typing in the first place!

It can get to the point where you can no longer see what I'm typing into the document! Is anyone else having this problem?

I am also frustrated with the continual scrolling when I type in a notebook. Can anyone provide a suggestion on how to stop this.

As I have lots of notes to write, I am seriously considering an alternative. Typing is impossible.

I updated to iOs 7 yesterday and am now having this problem which I've never had before and I've been using Evernote for eighteen months!

Please, please, please fix this gllitch, I use Evernote every day and it's incredibly frustrating!

Me too.  I emailed help but no help.   :mellow:    !   Latest ios update on iphone 5

Just started happening for me today. It also happens when highlighting text. Very disconcerting!

@Simcat Can you confirm what version of Evernote you're running, as well as your iOS version and iPad model?