(Archived) tag: searches not working

Edan Maor

Hi everyone,

It appears that the new iOS 7 Evernote app doesn't support any kind of "tag:" searches.

I've tried both "tag:something" and "tag:*" and even "-tag:*" searches, and nothing seems to be working.

Anyone else noticing these problems?

Thanks,

Edan

• Level 5*

Hi everyone,

It appears that the new iOS 7 Evernote app doesn't support any kind of "tag:" searches.

I've tried both "tag:something" and "tag:*" and even "-tag:*" searches, and nothing seems to be working.

Thanks,

Edan

The tag: search grammar works fine for me. However, the wildcard does not. Are you sure that you have the tags in the notes on your iPad? I ask because I have about 10 tags, but only one note that actually has a tag is synced to my iPad. The rest are in a local notebook.

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Edan

The tag: search grammar works fine for me. However, the wildcard does not. Are you sure that you have the tags in the notes on your iPad? I ask because I have about 10 tags, but only one note that actually has a tag is synced to my iPad. The rest are in a local notebook.

Same here: Tag search grammer works fine for me, but the wildcard doesn't work. Also, intitle search doesn't work.

Archived