(Archived) Share within Company (non-licensed users)

We have about 40 licensed EN Business users and about 150 non-licensed employees in our company. The 40 licensed users are the content creators/owners but I'd like to find a seamless way for the other users to view the information stored in our EN Business account. These would all be read-only users.

A few constraints:

• Obviously it doesn't make sense for all of these read-only users to have licenses (or accounts in general) given the very occasional need to view this information.
  • I would prefer them to use the web client and have full read-only access to everything in our business library
  • Given the content, I cannot make these shared notebooks fully public (i.e. able to be indexed by search engines like Google)
  • I'd rather not have them need to know a username/password to access the information (i.e. a generic/shared account)

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. This inability to share is holding us back from keeping this product (that we love) for the long-term. I'm also open to discussion around API-based options as well. 

Hi Chad,

If I understand you correctly you want to give the 150 non licensed user viewing access to your Business Notebooks?

If that is correct, then all you do is right click each Notebook and invite them as users (add their email address) with 'View' access only.

Best regards

Chris

Thanks Chris. The problem with that approach is having (e.g.) 20 notebooks to share x 150 users. Each of them would receive 20 emails. Not to mention that anytime someone joined the company we'd need to go back and re-share each of those notebooks with the new users. This just doesn't seem like the most fluid of solutions so I was hopeful of another option. 

Archived