Perfect Faro

chrome (Archived) Still Not Working with Gmail

12 posts in this topic

It's been almost a week, and the new web clipper is still not working with Gmail. Any word from the devs when we can expect this to be taken care of?

Restoring gmail clipping will unfortunately take a bit of time. Will post more updates and a new beta version here.

I'm guessing this is still an open bug item. It's been a major disruption for me using evernote at work after developing a solid workflow since it's release. 

It would be really great if you could keep this towards the top of your backlog. 

Restoring gmail clipping will unfortunately take a bit of time. Will post more updates and a new beta version here.

Almost a month is there a new beta build at least to test the fix yet?

1 person likes this

Any progress on this front?  I'm using Chrome and web clipper 6.0.3 and clipping gmails still isn't working.  When I try in the normal message view, it doesn't clip the right text.  And then when I use print view, I can't get the web clipper to actually clip the message.  

We're on our way with a rewrite of this feature. A beta version will be available soon. 

We're on our way with a rewrite of this feature. A beta version will be available soon. 

how's it coming? 

We hope to be able to post a beta version here tomorrow Wednesday 11/27. Sorry for the wait.