(Archived) NOTEBOOK DELETION PLEASE!

Ricky

For goodness sake when are you going to come out with the simple capability of deleting notebooks? Can you imagine if a Windows desktop computer wouldn't allow you to delete a folder? I mean Google keep has it and spring pad has it. I don't think it's asking for too much. It's literally been years and still no update for notebook deletion! and yes I know you can go to the desktop web site and delete the notebooks from there, but I don't have a computer and I'm relying solely on my mobile phone. Even if I had a computer it is just way more convenient to delete it from my phone the and there. What doesn't make sense is that I have never seen a reason for why Android has never received this feature.

For goodness sake when are you going to come out with the simple capability of deleting notebooks? Can you imagine if a Windows desktop computer wouldn't allow you to delete a folder? I mean Google keep has it and spring pad has it. I don't think it's asking for too much. It's literally been years and still no update for notebook deletion! and yes I know you can go to the desktop web site and delete the notebooks from there, but I don't have a computer and I'm relying solely on my mobile phone. Even if I had a computer it is just way more convenient to delete it from my phone the and there. What doesn't make sense is that I have never seen a reason for why Android has never received this feature.

You should be able to do it from the web client from your phone.

• Level 5*

It's not a case of abandonment, it's a feature that the Android client has never had, in the couple of years that I've been using it. This would be a useful feature to have, and it may be on the list of features to add, but Evernote doesn't disclose its feature delivery roadmap, except rarely.

Archived