(Archived) (Archived) iOS 7 New Release - Personal Notes showing under Business Notes

Metrodon

• Level 5*

Just updated my phone and iPad - I seem to have all my Personal Notes also showing up under Business Notes.  Personal tags are showing under Business tags too.

Anyone else got the same?

That green background  :D just as well I find the app so useful that I can live with it looking like it was designed by an angry, drunk polar bear.

Mmmm, we're not seeing this, on multiple devices.  Can you slide me a few screenshots? 

Alternatively, we're tracking a few issues where an uninstall/reinstall cleans things up nice, you could try that.

• Level 5*

Sent the logs to Jamie H.

App is a million times better than the previous version despite the green patterned background.

Deleted the app and reinstalled from iTunes. It's currently getting the headers and it looks like all my personal notes are still being displayed in Business. Tags too.

I'll PM Jamie.

• Level 5*

That green background  :D just as well I find the app so useful that I can live with it looking like it was designed by an angry, drunk polar bear.

Rumor has it that the iOS7 release was code-named "Fenway Park", home of the well-known Green Monster (or "Green Monstah", as the locals would say).

Archived