• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
aventador972

other Evernote for Linux

455 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Don't look at me for that - I'm just a user.  And we're assuming that this is a democracy?  Evernote make the products and we're free to decide whether or not to buy,  but that's as far as it goes...

Oh, but, you speak with such authority.  This is a user forum, and this topic is for users who'd like to see a Linux version of the product. So, this is the appropriate place to voice those ideas. Insofar as we, even including people like you, are free here to voice our opinions as users of the product, it is indeed a democracy. If you find that threatening, perhaps you should look for other forum topics more to your liking. There must be a hints topic, or some place you can favor us with your ingenious Evernote user hints. I encourage you to go there.

1 person likes this

Bear note taking app, $1.49 monthly or 14.99 yearly. It's only mac right now, but it's cleaner. 

3 hours ago, piotroxp said:

Let's start a kickstarter for Evernote so that they build a Linux client in QT. Why not. That would make Evernote a truly democratically run company.

That's cute, but I doubt that Evernote actually wants to be a democratically run company. Not that democracy is showing all that well at the moment, mind. But the Kickstarter thing could perhaps fund a small development staff to build that client separate from Evernote, which would be the Linux way, right? Or at least support Nevernote, I suppose.

3 hours ago, piotroxp said:

Even if those 70 bucks amounted to an hour of dev time, it would be money well spen

?? If you send me the $70, I'll be happy to start on the design...

1 person likes this

I still happen to come here and check this forum every now and then to see if something changes...but I have swapped everything to paperwork since a while in my small company.

1 person likes this

https://itsfoss.com/boostnote-linux-review/  found this in the wake of Evernote still giving 20% off.

20% off my a**, until there is a Linux client. Or at least make use of the ability to run android apps on Linux with Anbox

Evernote is getting behind the community. Literallllllllay

"In the news today, Evernote has been dubbed the slow Unicorn[...] "