(Archived) Please design a quick way add multiple tags in one note

Bojain

The limitation of evernote as following:

1.250 syncronized notebooks

2.10,000 tags

3.100 saved searches

It means that you should use tags for classigication of enormous complex database. :)

But add multiple tags in one note is really a time-consuming task when using Assign Tags Dialog (CTRL-ALT-T ) scrolling-choose way.

How about use Wiznote tags way ?

• Level 5*

There used to be a very cool Tag tool called "Assign Tags" (I think).  It allowed you to assign (and create) multiple tags to one or more Notes.  You brought it up using CTRL+ALT+T.

Has this been removed from EN Win?

EDIT:

Sorry, I completely overlooked that Bojain had already mentioned the "Assign Tags" feature.

Maybe this will help:  one thing that make it fast for me is that you can move to another tag by beginning to type its name.  So if I had a tag named "Business" I could type "bus" and it would jump to the first tag that started with "bus".  Once there, just hit the space bar to select the tag for assignment.  Then, type another name and repeat the process.

There used to be a very cool Tag tool called "Assign Tags" (I think).  It allowed you to assign (and create) multiple tags to one or more Notes.  You brought it up using CTRL+ALT+T.

Has this been removed from EN Win?

EDIT:

Sorry, I completely overlooked that Bojain had already mentioned the "Assign Tags" feature.

Maybe this will help:  one thing that make it fast for me is that you can move to another tag by beginning to type its name.  So if I had a tag named "Business" I could type "bus" and it would jump to the first tag that started with "bus".  Once there, just hit the space bar to select the tag for assignment.  Then, type another name and repeat the process.

Many thanks for teaching!

I use symbol like"♠✿♨..." for grouping tags,

But this is difficult for me for "typing",

I useally use copy-paste way to use it.

so ..... I cant do it in your way!

But thanks anyway!

Archived