(Archived) A 'Pocket' like view

I suspect that like me many dedicated EN users also use the Pocket or Instapaper service. My workflow is to clip first to Pocket and then use Clearly or the EN webclipper to move articles into Evernote. I think Evernote needs a fullscreen view for starred or filtered articles similar to the announcements display in EN5 for Windows. What do others think?

I suspect that like me many dedicated EN users also use the Pocket or Instapaper service. My workflow is to clip first to Pocket and then use Clearly or the EN webclipper to move articles into Evernote. I think Evernote needs a fullscreen view for starred or filtered articles similar to the announcements display in EN5 for Windows. What do others think?

Pocket from your Desktop Computer or from mobile device?  or both? I used to use Pocket.  Now I use Firefox and the web clipper add-on for the Desktop.  On my iphone, I'm jailbroken so there's a tweak available that allows me to send the LINK of any website directly into my default EN folder.  It's nice to be able to eliminate the extra step with Pocket.

Archived