(Archived) Long (like 15k word) notes get unusable on Android

GadgetAddict

• Level 5*

Maybe its just a different type of connection - the drive is a 'live' feed and (outside my comfort zone here) may dripfeed information to the device constantly,  where the Evernote has to be downloaded to your Android in full and handled entirely by the phone.

I hate long notes anyway - I'd rather use headings as note titles and link the whole thing with tags or a common title thread.

If it's a problem you could raise a support ticket - see below.

Maybe its just a different type of connection - the drive is a 'live' feed and (outside my comfort zone here) may dripfeed information to the device constantly,  where the Evernote has to be downloaded to your Android in full and handled entirely by the phone.

I hate long notes anyway - I'd rather use headings as note titles and link the whole thing with tags or a common title thread.

If it's a problem you could raise a support ticket - see below.

Thanks - that makes a lot of sense now wrt the way that the files are dealt with.

The long notes are necessary for the projects I'm working on: I've been using EN as at the place to generate the raw text that I'll later put into a word processor to format. However, with the longer documents I'll have to stop doing that - the phone doesn't look like it can handle it.

Archived